تاريخ التسجيل
    Sat Nov 2008
    الدولة
    Singapore
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Hi i is new nowhere

New York – Eco-kindly fur coats? It may common-sense like an oxymoron, but Japanese schemer Chie Imai showed how it could be done with her 2008-2009 princess Chie garnering of fur designs, which Imai and her daughter Chiaki presented on Tuesday, Oct. 28 to a club of New Yorkers that included drug Lee and Tonya Lee Lewis, Ivanka Trump and her fellow-clansman Donald Trump with his partner Vanessa and daughter Kai Madison and replica Irina Pantaeva.

Chie's coats - she's been conspiring fur since 1982 - band the highest slope of chinchilla fur from Finland with a recycled material made from reach-me-down polyester by Japanese chemical party Teijin Limited. In 2005, Teijin partnered with Patagonia to extract reach-me-down polyester linings of their coats to bring into being a recycled constitution for the sporting party's line. But with imperial Chie, it marks the prime values bright and early the constitution has been reach-me-down to bring into being a gratification effect.
    angeles handbag in los wholesale
    "I had heard involving this advanced technology, and I wanted to see it for myself," said Imai. "Then I saw that it was something that was altogether riveting and new."

Imai wanted to frame a comfort effect that was both innovative, and something that could be haggard by her customers unsound to participate in the "callow" movement. She she also wanted to highlight the dreamboat of the material, which is both waterproof and breathable.

The end happen are furs that showcase Imai's motivation of experimentation, both aesthetically and technologically. With Teijin's structure, Imai opted for impudent pearl tones - savoury teal, crimson and mustard interbred in with inventive fur trims and embellishments.

عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Fri Sep 2008
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى
    thanks

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات